Weekend Reflection

The weekend started early with Guinness (although not 250th) at Hooley's and Irish music on Thursday. Really, this has to be one of the best ways to start anything! Follow that up with movie and beer with friends on Friday, and a play (Speed the Plow) and pizza at Basic with Mondo on Saturday. 3/3 fun filled events!

Now being a Sunday, I'm happily watching TiVo (and blogging) and drinking a Stone Ruination IPA. I might have a second.

I've exercised, installed Illustrator CS4 for work, uploaded the new AOL to the Vaio (which did not correct the email error) and done laundry.

Tonight is my last night in my home before I hit the road again for a week. (Boring - work trip to Carp and to STL)

Thoughts go out to Sher-bear, her mom, and Grandfather as they are having a tough weekend. I hope you have all found some peace today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list