Now working and behind on everything

The good news is the restaurant is finally open! Yea! I think (hope) I've worked my last 13+ hour day for the rest of this trip. Yea! I even have hope of sleep in a few days! So Shanghai's turnout for the new CJ has been pretty good, not a record breaker but busy enough to keep everyone running around. I'm at the point where I'm forgetting where I am since life consists of the short trip to/from hotel to work and then inside a building all day.

Behind - I know my checkbook is unbalanced, movies have come out that I'm missing and baseball season will be almost over when I'm home. On the other hand, I can now say I've been to China and cross another country off the list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list