Staying Till Sept. 15

My trip is extended out a week due to the late start that we had. I was pretty much prepared for it so now I have the opportunity to wait for the less smoggy day and go up in the tower one morning and hope for a view. I've got the walk/subway trip to/from work down and know where to sprint fast and where I can relax as I walk.

The actual return to work means that my photos have run out and I'm not sure when the next batch will be taken.

Now while you all love the photos, the lead poisoning cases here are at least a new incident of 100's to 1000's every two or three days, the rain really is toxic (wash up when you can) and the vegetables are so toxic that you are advised to rotate around so you don't absorb too much of one chemical and your chances of getting sick are reduced. And this is the local paper reporting!

That doesn't even count the constant police/security monitor of not taking photos (even in the mall) not eating in places and surprisingly, the no-smoking bans that yesterday they threw a man in "detention" for 5 days for breaking a violation.

And of course the internet blocking which luckily I have gotten around for the most part. Hurray for auto-blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog