Tower on our Head

Sundayafternoon was slow so it was decided that I was going to get the Bund/Nanjing Road walk in. The Bund is covered with construction and the famous view obstructed. The Pearl Tower is the highlight photo. Suhaimi was careful not to put the tower coming out of my head but I decided I wanted a photo of my tower head.
We were laughing so hard that an American, Malaysia, and Chinese-Singaporean caught the attention of some Chinese tourists from one of the provinces. Being the first foreigner that was accessible to this woman, she grabbed my arm in a tight grip and wouldn't let me leave until she had her photo with me.

Her friends were laughing, mine were laughing and all the time, my name tag is still on! It was a fun moment. Then we had to make sure Suhaimi had the tower coming out of his head too!






Comments

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Laughter is an international language!

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fricken funny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list