Trees in the Storm

Sometime this afternoon the tree behind me had enough of the rain and tried to end it all by breaking in half.
I'm glad the city cut down the trees on my fence line because otherwise, I would have had a yard full of the branches.
I can't hear anything over the constant pounding of the palm trying to get in the window.  Who knew palm trees could be so loud?  Thump, thump. At first I thought it was the kids next door playing basketball against my garage but after 3 hours I realized that it was the wind smacking the trees around. 24 hours later and it hasn't let up.
At least the windows are getting clean.

Comments

  1. DebbyMc6:11 PM

    Scary windy here, too. I think it's possible it won't be our usual warm, sunny Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog