The Universe Always Knows

Money in, money out. The universal law of karma. I received the annual IRA from my dad's trust a couple weeks ago. Fixed the toilet - $136. Took my dad's old Toyota pickup in for repair today - it's the Catalytic Converter - estimate $1063. Check gone. Truck out till Tuesday.

Good or bad? I'm going to have to go with good because at least I wasn't having to budget out of my paycheck. Bad? Well I would have ended up spending that money on travel and we all know it's not like I don't have plenty of travel!

I'm going to have to call this one a draw. I'm relieved to have the repairs done and thankful to have the money to do so. It's Christmas where even my work slightly slows down so bargain hour morning movies and happy hours are in my budget savings future!

Not too bad karma after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog