Thoughts of the week.
- When you're trying to do something with your Blog, save the template so you don't forget what it was you had and liked.
- Siri is not that exciting. I made a commitment to use Siri this weekend and I did. Then I was bored. Maybe the next step is to set up voice activated calls.
- No matter how bad your day is, it wasn't really. Unless your house burnt down in the Colby/Glendale fire and then you whole month has been ruined.
- I'm not able to function in an office environment anymore. I spent 3 days at an office and I'm so programmed to working to music that I had to be anti-social and pop in my ear buds and turn on iTunes so I could block out gossip, silence, and listening to other people's conversations.
- Is it really tax season already?