Is it Tuesday yet?

Post Super Bowl Monday. I didn't even watch the game and I feel like I should have the day off. The work load has been lighter than normal which makes me believe many people did take the day off. Good thing too because was it me or was all work a slug fest today?
  • Communications that lead to incomplete answers and more questions.
  • Backing up files only to find out your external hard drive has a virus. Stop.
  • Opening files that require yet another new software to download.
  • File formats changed (good) but require more work on my end to update and match (bummer).
  • Old printer gave out today and new printer went in. Wireless! Love that part.
  • Endless Adobe, Java, Chrome updates to install.
  • For such an easy day it sure was tiring. 
Monday (almost done!) bring on Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog