It's one of those weeks...

Sunday night - hotel Anaheim
Monday night - hotel Los Angeles
Tuesday/Wed nights - hotel Santa Barbara
Thursday night - hotel Anaheim

It's a work visitor week which means lots of hotel hopping/city driving/up early and back late meetings. People wonder why I don't always want to eat out at "nice" restaurants when I'm home and this is one of the reasons. Those kind of dinners are always over-priced and 2-3 hours long. I'd rather have a pizza and be done with it.

I probably should have stayed in hotels over the weekend but sleeping in my own bed was worth the 2-3 hours in driving to get me back home. Sort of. It's not like I took care of the garden or cleaned the house but it sure was good to feel lazy in my house!

Wishing you all a decent Monday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list