Regardless of how I never have time to clean the house, tidy up my office, or do other chores, I still managed to finish off "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." This has become my new favorite book in the series, right after "Goblet of Fire." The last book had too much going on and the focus was off the kids. In this new book, Harry is the central figure again and once I got going, it was a page turner!

One reviewer commented that this was JK Rowlings "Empire Strikes Back!" and I think that about covers it. For original SW fans, Empire was always the strongest of the three and it's still my favorite of the six. Now we have to begin the long wait before the last book when we finally learn the outcome of Harry and He Who Must Not Be Named.

The roof work is still going on. It's day three and the roofers are working 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. I don't know how they survive the heat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog