This was a day of buying power! First off, I had to replace my cell phone because I've dropped it so much that I broke the receiver and no sound would go through. It's the next version of Motorola and while it wasn't supposed to lose info, all the e-mails seemed to have disappeared.

Next up was the big purchase - the new car! I ended up with a Subaru Impreza and it's a fun little car. I tried to take a picture of it but couldn't find the camera button and ended up taking a video instead. The video does not want to transfer to blogger and seeing how I managed to take most of the pictures of the ground, it's probably for the best. I pick up the car tomorrow and I'll get the official photo then!

In the space of 6 months I went from owning no cars to owning two! Pictures tomorrow evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list