I'm checking in to let you all know I still exist! I had some pictures of my curbside relaxation time but those don't seem to want to appear online right now. I did make it to a Cardinal's game and enjoyed the hospitality of the suite. I drank diet coke so that answers the question of good beer in Busch Stadium.

I just finished the second school class yesterday and it feels great to blog instead of doing homework!

It seems that I'm going to be car shopping this weekend. After 10 years of having company cars the good thing has finally ended! I'm being switched over to a car allowance plan. I think I'm going to test drive a Subaru Impreza and see if I like it. I'd lease but I generally drive 50K a year. Even with the new job this will only go down to 30K so leasing is tough with those types of miles.

Comments

  1. I was about to file a missing persons report.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list