Home at last! For the first time in years, I don't have a single flight reservation or hotel reservation on file. I'm sure that won't last long but I am looking forward to waking up at a decent hour for a while. These 3:00 am wake-ups to catch a flight have gotten old and I need a week without an airplane. The miles have rolled in nicely this month though.

The Finance 1 grade just posted and I squeaked by with an A-. I can't even believe I managed that because I got bored with the final and just turned it in as is. Finance 2 looks a little bit easier so maybe I'm back on track.

It wouldn't be right to let another day go by without mentioning Lebanon. My one friend and his family have finally made it to Jordan where they'll stay until the fighting ends. The friend in the north just had power restored to communication services after the mobile, land lines, and television stations were down for almost 4 full days. I think they're about to get targeted again but everyone is okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog