It was almost a perfect weekend. I spent Saturday doing nothing except some light homework. I unpacked one box. I watched TV. The day was almost great except that the one crown filling I have, decided to partially chip off. It didn't bother me so much yesterday but today I have had the classic toothache. I learned that if you put too much of the numbing gel in your mouth, it's not a good thing. The pain ends but so does the ability to talk. Well I guess the priority come Monday morning is to get a dentist appointment.

Today I managed to unpack another 6 boxes. Now the office looks worse since the contents of those boxes are spread all over the floor. This didn't work out so well.

I finally saw my ocean view from the big windows. For the first time in weeks, the fog lifted and I really do have a nice view. This had to be the most relaxing weekend in months and months. If only I didn't have to go off to the dentist this week.

Comments

  1. I just had an old filling replaced last week. The novacaine wore off around 2AM! Other than that it wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list