This is going to be one of those bad travel stories. I'm sitting on the floor at DFW looking at the airplane that rejected flight today. I'm on my way to Oaxaca, MX and this is my segment into Mexico City. We boarded late due to "issues" and then sat on the plane. As the aircraft taxied out, our ears were blasted with a non-stop whistling noise. We stopped and moved several times and then the pilot announced that we were going back to the gate mechanics would fix the plane. No such luck. We were told to get off and that another aircraft was ordered for us.

So I have no chance of making the Oaxaca flight this evening and I'm backed up on a 7:00 am out of Mexico City. Sadly, the good hotels are all booked up so I'll either take my chances in a dump or spend the night at the airport.

I'll know how it all turns our tomorrow. Tonight, I can only hope for the best.

Comments

  1. Did you even spend 5 minutes in your new home? I hope you don't plan on traveling to Beirut next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list