Two different situations, both waiting for the bombs to hit:

"I cannot describe what's going on now in Lebanon.Thank god the bombs were about 200 meters away from our area.My Sister is getting evacuated to the U.S.A.to join her sons in Las Vegas.I feel like a trapped mouse in a small cage getting frustrated and staying on the T.V. ,switching constantly from channel to another to find out when we will be bombarded and try to stay safe as much as possible. The people who succeeded to leave the country by land thru Syria are suffering big time to find flights or any other way to reach their destinations from Syria and they find themselves thrown in the middle of nowhere. Can you immagine now the ticket to go to syria by car has jumped now from twenty dollars to fiftennn hundred dollars?.No working Airports in Lebanon now . More restrictions are being implemented.( ex: you cannot withdraw money now in U.S.$.,goods started to be missed on the market,The US.citizens evacuation has started but they are taking first the women and children then the U.S.residents then the citizens turn is last.With 25000 americans in Lebanon,I do not know when our turn will come. So the best way I believe is to wait a little more time hoping this will end soon.)"



"I’m still here doing nothing just finalizing the restaurant managers evaluations and waiting until they shoot or bomb the network then we’ll be out of everything (telephone, e-mails and servers). But I’m ok so far here in the north where I live it’s safer as I mentioned before but so boring."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog