There are times when even I get bored. I could unpack my office but no, that's not in the plan for today. With just one easy class at school, I've already done the outlines for the next two week's of homework. So I called University of Phoenix today and added a second class to overlap the current schedule. I always work better under pressure, so I figure, why not knock out Public Relations while I'm doing finance?

Then I decided to surf the net. You never know where the path will lead. Today it lead to Pet Numerology. For fun, I charted Aero, the H's family dog. Aero is a 3, and according to "Do it yourself Astrology" (pet section) this is Aero's personality:

"Three pets are party animals. They generally love to eat and enjoy meeting new people and going new places. Because they are naturally adorable, your friends may occasionally sneak them biscuits and other snacks that aren't good for them. So watch their diet and their weight carefully. Also, these people-loving animals may have a tough time with separation anxiety. If you absolutely must leave them alone for long periods, make sure they have plenty of toys and leave music or a television playing in the background. Then when you walk in the door, be ready for one happy and joyous reunion!"

I've never met Aero, so we'll have to see if his family posts on whether or not this fits him. For pet fun, go to: (the link will take you away from this page) http://members.aol.com/AspireA1/pet.html

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:03 AM

    You know I would have to do this! Max is a 2 (prefers to be outdoors and hates clutter) and Fritz is a 7 (deep thinker).

    LJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog