The day before a long trip often feels like the last day of freedom. I leave for Malaysia tomorrow with a brief stopover in Singapore along the way. This morning I stayed in bed enjoying the luxury of my own pillows and sheets for just a few minutes longer. The shower is always extra special because I know it's clean and everything I need is right there. I exercised with both Pilates and the dreaded Firm Scuplting Ball to make up for the upcoming hours of straight sitting. Then it was off to Walmart for the last item - the Tide single use packets that are perfect for when you have to do laundry in your hotel room. They're the best thing ever and I have to recommend them. Sometimes they are hard to find. I bought 5 packets which = 15 washes so I'm good for a while.

Then it was time to give the yard one last round of attention. More pepper to scatter in the front and round-up to take out the weeds in the back. I had the sad task of baby bird burial and one of the babies was either pushed or fell out of the nest. The gopher has been quiet for about 10 days now.

Now I'm on the hunt to find where I've misplaced the battery charger for the camera. Then it's the final stages of packing and off to my LAX airport hotel. I decided I would rather drive there tonight than deal with the back to work traffic of Monday morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog