Singapore. When I left here in January I thought it would be at least 2 years before I returned. Oh well, it's a short trip. It's not that I mind it here, I can wear summer clothes, have coffee in the hotel lobby without hassle and people just do their job. There's also nothing to do here but work or shop. Singapore used to be a bargain but I can buy everything cheaper back home. Everything is a mall here. My hotel is in a mall. It's the Meridian mall and the entrance to the hotel and mall are one and the same. This makes it easy if I forgot something.

It's also the extra hot and humid rainy season. There's no rain yet but that's not what bothers me. Bugs come out when it's this hot and most of you all know how I feel about bugs. There are small ant-like or mite-like bugs in the bathroom sink. I was so paranoid I left the bathroom light on all night to scare them away. Luckily I had the airplane eye shades so I could somewhat sleep!

Well the call just came in for my ride to work so I'm off for the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog