I have a two week reprieve before I hit the road again. The last 9 days were unexpected and I've logged in 7 hotel nights for meetings and business since I've been home from Samoa. Today, is the official two week point of staying more or less put in one place. My personal goal is to make sure I get out and see people, go to movies, and remember what it is like to live in a house. I have to keep reminding myself that tomorrow is trash day.

My poor camera finally quit on me. I can't take a picture, a movie or even get it to turn on. I'm glad I downloaded all the photos a few weeks ago so nothing was lost. Best Buy here I come!

School has wrapped for the year as well. 3 classes down and 7 to go in 2008!

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Yeah!!! no more craked screen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list