What a long week! Sometimes work is like being sucked into a vortex where you're not aware of anything else in the world until you emerge. I thought this past week was going to be a nice and easy catch-up week after being gone for so long but no such luck. Instead it turned into four hotel nights and 14 hour days with meetings and events and actual work in between. Now it's a wonderful Saturday and I have two papers to write. The cycle doesn't seem to end. I am ready for Christmas for a valid day off from everything. I still exist but I sense next week is about to be a repeat of the past week.

2:50 pm. One paper done and one to go! I find myself staring at the computer screen with no words forming so it's time for a distraction. Laundry? TV? Beer? Maybe all three!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list