Sometimes the best meals in the world are at the corner Mexican restaurant in your neighborhood. For the past 6 weeks I have had gourmet meals, cruise meals, Samoan, Australian, and New Zealand meals but nothing was as good as the two cheese enchiladas, beans, and guacamole last night at Nati's in OB. Yum! The dinner was in honor of Ms. Kitty's birthday and we all left rolling out of there and happy.

Well back to Monday for another crazy workweek and probably crazy drivers as we get into the last week before Christmas.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM

    Thanks for driving down, Karen--as one gets older, it's nice to be surrounded by friends.

    And yep, no one beats Nati's cheese enchiladas!

    Ms. Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:49 PM

    I always miss the local Mexican food when I travel. El Ranchito in Poway is usually my first lunch when I get back.

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list