Electronic applications gone wrong was the theme of the day. Part of it was the day and part of it was my inexperience. First, I had to learn how to use Microsoft Live Meeting. For such an easy application it was the cause of all evil today. I couldn't get it to install correctly, the IT dept couldn't do much better and when it finally worked, only myself and the admin could use it. Trying to have another person do the install was a 90 minute repeat without internvention so I'm surrendering for the night.

At Task didn't go much better but it worked. How do you suddenly become an expert after 2 hours of training? Beats me. Trial and error and the whole thing was daunting until Live Meeting didn't work at all and the At Task suddenly looked pretty good since it functioned and behaved as needed.

8:24 pm and I'm finally ready to quit work for the day. I'm in a LAX hotel but not getting on a flight. This is one of those host visitors around the various offices and meeting events weeks. Home Saturday. I'm glad Marriott upgraded all the rooms with new beds and carpets. At least it's not gross to be in the hotel room.

School - I've hit the point of apathy right now. I have 16 weeks left to go. 2.66 classes. This class is corporate governance and how not to embezzle and break the law.

The only thing broken this week is Live Meeting. The law is safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list