The joy of stress. I have to be the most healthiest messed up person in an invisible way right now. TMJ has taken over my jaw and it feels as if my lower jaw is being pressed by a winch from both sides. My stomach hurts and it's not from hunger or over eating. I'm dizzy but that might be from not eating. I want to cry but life is so funny that I can only laugh. Sad but true.

Crazy electronics week continued. Bad decision week increased. I was going out of the hotel parking garage and the key didn't work. I didn't want to take the extra time to call for help so I followed a co-worker out. He didn't drive fast enough and Whack! the gate guard slammed into the Subaru's spoiler. Paint damage and some scratching. Bummer. The key didn't work to let me in and when the front desk fixed it, I was then locked out of my room. Back downstairs.

So this whole unexpected trip to LA is already turning into a comedy. The Russians decided to take a side trip to Vegas and called us this morning on their way back to LA. They showed up for the work day in t-shirts and shorts so the schedule went downhill from there. After driving from LA to Long Beach to Ontario back to LA I'm in the hotel (6:30 pm) doing the work that I would have rather been doing during the day.

Except I'm blogging.

Today was the day I was going to meet with the career counselor to try and figure out what I want to do besides burgers and fries. I'm at a loss. I have no idea. We've rescheduled for June 23.

Will keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list