I did it! They are not the best academic papers but the things are written and out of my life. It is a laptop free trip but I'll still have to go to Netcafes and login to do the daily posting but that's fairly easy to do while traveling. Still connected but not with a 5 lb. pack.

Now that the trip is 48 hours out, I'm finally excited. I have most of the logistics figured out but until yesterday, it hadn't entered my mind that I had no idea how we were getting from the airport in Prague to the hotel. Now I know what method of transport to use, I have to make a reservation otherwise, it's the dreaded $60 taxi ride that all guidebooks warn you away from since meters are rarely used and the amount can escalate depending on the driver.

Packing will be easy. I've accepted that no matter how many clothes I bring, I wear the same things over and over, so the bag will be carry-on only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog