Saturday morning and the fog has moved in for the morning in Carlsbad. It's as if the universe has given me the reason to stay in and do homework. That and the gas prices. This week I had to rent a car to host work guests since my car wouldn't hold them all. I'm glad I did because yesterday when I filled the tank of a mid-size car, the gas was $52. All I could think of was that if I had brought my car, I would have paid that charge instead of work. So it's a good day to stay put. That and I have two papers to write this weekend if I want to enjoy a laptop free Europe vacation in the coming days.

I have 4 wonderful days in my own house and then LJ and I are off on summer holiday to Copenhagen and Prague. Laptop free means the photos will be delayed but I should be able to post from Denmark. Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited but I'm always so busy right up until I'm driving to the airport that I don't really think about it. I get excited when my butt in the airplane seat and I'm watching a movie.

Comments

  1. I understand about traveling laptop free but how do you go and not freak out because you're not connected?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog