I think I might be inclined to like Merida if I had seen more of it than my hotel, the two main streets, and downtown. Yesterday was a series of training, restaurant visits, potential restaurant site visits, and back to the hotel. I know the beach is nearby because I can see the ocean way off on the horizon. Maybe I'll get a glimpse of it from the airplane later today. No pictures and nothing of interest to report. Today's a travel day from Merida to Veracruz. You'd think you could fly non-stop but no, it has to be hard. We have to go to Mexico City to change planes to get to Veracruz. It's like flying from Denver to Phoenix via Los Angeles.

Comments

  1. Merida looks very green - almost tropical. Quite a contrast between the bright white buildings and green trees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list