If I'm not careful, Twitter will retrain me to write in short Hemingway-esque sentences. Those quick feeds during the day can be hazardous to normal blogging sensibilities. While the day was ordinary in the work sense, I did learn how to use LinkedIn as the next move in business networking online instead of social networking online. It's fascinating to see who else at work uses it but I'll keep it for idea browsing for now. I did find an excellent job in Beirut working for the largest construction company. The allure of it all wasn't quite enough to entice me to live there no matter how much I enjoy visiting Lebanon. Still, tempting...

Comments

  1. I just signed-up for LinkedIn for some reason. That is as far as I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am on linked in if you want to connect
    lola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list