Saturday was the family reunion in SLC. I woke up to the view of the local hills behind me and all signs indicated a good day. No hint of the 30+mph wind gusts from the night before so we were set to go. This year the reunion was inside at the DAV center and that kept us from wandering so it was better to hang out and enjoy each other's company.
The kids had their own "fishing pond" complete with fish. This boy looked pretty skeptical of what was happening under the water!
Home inspects the auction table to see what will fit in a carry-on bag. Below, OB gets a lesson from Ferol in how to hang beaded decorations.
More later. We had fun and ate a lot. Too bad I didn't take a picture of the 200 hot dogs in the steamer and everyone trying to eat 3 to do their part!

Comments

  1. I'll post a few of my photos tonight. I have a some that are not blurry, including one of the leftover hotdogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:01 PM

    mmmm... hot dogs. Drool.

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list