Last night I went to the Summer Pops for the first time in years and promptly got lost finding the venue. In 2000, the Pops were held on the Navy Pier but the USS Midway has somehow settled in as a permanant maritime museum now. The Pops are way down by the convention center. Seats were good, show was a bit mellow and for July 31 it was chilly! I'm thinking my favorite part of the night was the fish & chips at The Field.

I'm off to Arizona for the weekend and won't be blogging till Monday due to lack of Internet where I'm going. Maybe a moblog or two but maybe not.

Comments

  1. Fish and chips again? That's at least three times in three weeks! Actually, that sounds good right now after my bike ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was the best of the three!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog