This must be the August weekend of events. Last night (while ignoring the main Olymic event) was a great dinner at Turf Supper Club with the usual gang. Our timing was perfect as the coals were hot and the first wave of diners had already cooked their steaks and the grill was ours. For the first time ever, I finished all of my dinner at Turf. My only regret is today there are no wonderful leftovers for lunch. If I had known I would eat so much, I might have ordered two dinners!

Today is Sandi and Cheryl's legal wedding and more surprising than gay marriage is how quickly the wedding card selection changed at Target. Neutral cards now exist and while I didn't find anything that said Bride & Bride, it was close. (Note to self, must remember to sign said card.)

And tomorrow is the post-birthday lunch for OB where I really must remember to not eat it all or order extras for lunch on Monday.

7 weeks and 2 days before graduation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog