Doing my part for the economy - this weekend has seen me spend more money on stuff than for longer than I can remember. This isn't counting travel or car repair but stuff. The big ticket was the Sony Blu-Ray S550. In all fairness to me, I did wait 12 full months before buying one so I was due. Then came the HDMI cable and of course, some movies! Yesterday was a couple of books and a cd plus a bunch of iTunes download on top of that. Add in 2 tanks of gas, shopping at the health food store, coffee at Starbucks and you get a nice contribution to the economy. One of my stops was at the local bagel shop only to see it stripped of all signage and out of business. Bummer. I guess my $2.49 wasn't enough to keep them going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list