White beer is not a good idea. I was on a quest to drink dark beer in Amsterdam. I went from a Stout, to Heineken, and ended up with a White Beer. The last dinner ended up a Hard Rock and this was the only unique beer choice so I went with it frothy lemon wedge and all. Witte Tap means "white beer on tap". Dark beer lovers ignore.

It is pretty hard to talk about Amsterdam without getting flagged by Blogger. I had a bit of trouble logging on today but all seems to be okay. One of the walks that I went on took me through the red light district. In San Diego, there is a strip club in Point Loma that sometimes has a girl in the display booth to bring people in. In Amsterdam, the booths are rows of rooms all dowsed in a red light. The girls in the room are wearing no worse than a bikini top with a thong but what is amazing is the reactions from men as they walk down the street. One group of college guys had to control one of their own as he was screaming in hysterical excitement. Even the girls in the booths were staring at him and laughing.

Comments

  1. Pretty sure that my blog about beer isn't going to win this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds suspicious. I'd delete that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, spam for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list