Downstairs, the rooms of my house are void of furnishings and clutter. If you looked in the windows you would think someone was moving out. I like the empty space and it provides a calm from everything that is so busy around me. Recently boxes and cartons from work have made major inroads into the empty space and it is time to get a move on.

So first up was the two crates of plastic food that I use for training. These had to be split 50/50 for shipment to Pakistan. But because shipping to Pakistan will probably cost a few hundred dollars I'm going to see if I'm brave enough to add another suitcase to my next trip and bring one to Dubai and let the next person carry the food on to Lahore.

In about 3 weeks, I can start shipping the 13 boxes of Spanish materials to Mexico and then declare my home a storage free zone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list