Qatar

Last day in the region! Upon arrival in Doha, Qatar last night I was whisked away to work. The drive from the airport to the destination was all of 5 minutes and being dark, nothing to see. Being Qatar, nothing to see even if it was daylight. The view from my window is the same dusty construction zone of dirt that was there last year.

I return to the US from this trip but not home. My next stop is St. Louis. We all know how thrilled I am not to go there but one thing is for sure, I can get a good beer on tap there and I will.

This trip has been short for me - only 10 days. I think that is the ideal time since my patience and tolerance level is just now slipping and if this was the usual 16 days, I would be freaking out right now. But, I also had no Lebanon to look forward to and that makes a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog