The process of selling and moving continues on. The formal loan approval came through today and with it, the giant packet of legal documents to sign and return. I went to one bank to close an account and put the money into another bank which holds the future house account. Mrs. Kaz gave me a big stack of boxes which are already quickly getting full and I haven't even made a dent in all of my stuff!

And for some reason, tonights school topics of compensatory and punitive damages just aren't inspiring me to write up my thoughts. Luckily, that can wait until the morning. I think I'll study food safety and prepare for Friday's test and wait for Survivor to start. My brain can't take much more complexity today.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Okay, did I miss something? have you put in a bid on someplace? or are the loan docs are pre-emptive strike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm busy hearing about depreciation and amoritazation. Punitive damages sounds like heaven right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list