Not sure what's going on with Time Warner's Internet service today but the signal keeps getting these weak periods. As a result, I have had to connect to some neighbor's wireless signal to log onto my work server but I had no trouble connecting to Blogger and every other web site via my normal connection. So thank-you to JayDee who ever you are for the free loan of wireless!

This week has turned into one big long work blur. Between getting up early and working late I don't even know what day it is anymore. I actually had to look at the atomic clock to make sure of the day. There's always the back of up of every single e-mail says Thursday, June 28 and so I have hundreds of reminders if needed.

I so need some time off work!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list