The new desk and office bookcase are perfect for what I need. Neither required tools or complex assembly both fit my office set-up. I can see that I have to manage the dreaded cables much better. I could ignore the junk factor until I snapped the photo. So here it is - the Pier One "No Tool Desk" for only $249. Quite the bargain in office furniture these days.
This view looks much better. I didn't realize that Star Trek Barbie and Ken made the cut until I went to edit. On the upper left wall is my Omani replica of the Sultan's knife. It was a gift and I was surprised that no one checked it during airport security. It is framed and all but not one second glance (or first) was given.

Comments

  1. Nice desk. However, looking at that photo makes me want to rip out my carpet and replace it with hardwood flooring even more. Plus walls that are not painted white would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, LOVE the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the desk and adore the wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:29 PM

    love the dark wood! Tell Homer that if he wants his floors done I have a really good floor guy.

    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:58 PM

    I've been looking at this desk myself. It seemed rather sturdy in the store. How is it holding up? Any complaints?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list