Now this may come as a surprise and disappointment to some of you but there are times when I travel and don't drink beer or wine. Such was the case with Oslo. I simply had a packed agenda and had to keep my head clear for all running around to trains, buses, airports, hotels, and so on. I did however take note of the fact that the primary beer sold in Oslo is Guinness, followed closely by Kilkenny Amber. A distant third was Carlsberg from Denmark. The drunks preferred the cheap champagne that is so popular in Russia. There were quite a few Irish pubs about town. I did not notice a "product of Norway" beer. There you have it. Not one beer photo or even a story to share. I thought I’d get this out of the way before the questions about beer start rolling in.

Comments

  1. But .... what about the beer? You need to go back and find a Norway beer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list