It was quite the weekend! First, Aussie Mac was in town before she heads back home to Brisbane so we went to Temecula on Saturday for the day to hang out and chill. One of the stops was the local Irish Pub where Guinness was served in a special Guinness glass. Yum!
On Sunday it was off to the Flower Fields where we all wilted in the hot sun along with the flowers! LJ, Ms, Kitty and Mondo.
Aussie Mac, R, and Jennifer (needs a blog name!) are all following my directions to look vaguely in my way and act as if they were having fun. The results are too funny!

Comments

  1. I'll be the first to blog you a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Happy Birthday, Karen - and I DID have a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:50 PM

    from R, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was just at those flower fields. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog