It's been a perfect Sunday so far! First, I've practiced not opening email all weekend. Now, this sounds like a big deal but I did cheat by looking at the Blackberry but it's easier not to respond that way. Well, now that I think about it, I did respond to two. And LJ, I did read your message about Ben and Scotland. Good deal!

I forced myself out to the beach early since I knew the crowds would fill up the parking lot quickly today. After the workout, I returned home to goof off playing PackRat (Bucklers and so hard to find and up until 48 hours ago, I didn't even know what a Buckler was and now I'm obsessed!) Facebook, it's where I'm at when I'm not here or MySpacing. I hope no more social networks come my way because I'm booked!

The paper this week has to be a drag for the instructor. I was so bored writing about organizational design & structure that I can't imagine reading 20 papers on the topic. The only reason I even finished before the deadline is a friend called and said "Irish Pub for dinner?" Two hours later the paper was done and well before dinner!

Comments

  1. I think I'm obsessed with Facebook too. I'm avoiding PackRat because of the threat that you gave my sister. I'm an obsessive personality and would not do anythying else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list