One disadvantage of living near a major flower field is that no matter how beautiful the flowers look, those same flowers produce deadly pollen. The wind has been blowing enough today and the white fluffy pollen specs are all floating around and with only a few short minutes outside, I can't stop sneezing. Note to self, don't leave house again today!

School is plodding along this week. I haven't been so disinterested in a topic since math. Functional, divisional, hierarchy and lateral coordination are washing over my head. I am amazed that I'm ahead of schedule but that's only due to late night panic when I had to get into writing mode. I was better off when I was on the road since homework was the only thing to do when I wasn't working. Now I have too many distractions after work hours.

Comments

  1. I have heard that you have a rat pack addiction to deal with too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted! Except today where the game isn't loading. Even Parking Wars isn't loading so both additions are faced with an intervention right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog