I am in Vegas for work and I promised a recap of the team building event but there is no photographic evidence to post. Yes, we had to divide into teams of 6 and get bussed to a park to go thru a series of competions. Our theme was gladiator and the games began with the raising of our swords. This was followed by an obstacle course race of which I promptly forgot the directions as soon as I stepped foot onto the course!

That was nothing as the next challenge was to build a chariot from pvc pipe and planks. I left that to the experts and I went on to decorate the flag and design the team cheer. I suck at making up cheers. Since I was the lightest weight person in the group, I had to ride in the chariot and be pulled about by my team members. That was kind of fun except for the brief moment when the chariot tipped over and I almost got dumped out. But we had a quick recovery but there was no win.

We've discovered there's some free time tomorrow afternoon so we're going back to Quarks! The Romulan Ale is actually amber colored beer but the bottles are blue. I might have to try one of the mixed drink concoctions tomorrow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list