I have bad luck with cars. I've posted about this before and I'm sure I'll post about it in the future. I just got a new car. It's a 2005 Chevy Grand Prix. I've had this car for under 8 weeks and there have been no problems until now. Flat tire? Nope. Engine trouble? Nope. Overheating? Only me! The A/C stopped working in the middle of the desert this morning!

Last night as I drove through Arizona, I thought I should have been colder but I figured I was imagining things. But this morning, as I started across the Coachella Valley/Salton Sea area, I was baking! It was colder with the windows rolled down than with the A/C. Now, when I'm in Carlsbad and it's cold and foggy (like it is right now) no one needs A/C. But - I drive through the desert a lot and how typical of this to happen.

I'm going to ignore it for a week and see if it goes away. I'm really glad I booked a flight to Arizona next week instead of driving!

On a lighter note, we're only 23 days away from "Revenge of the Sith!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog