I've arrived in Kuwait and now I'm wide awake. It's like my body knows that in this country the day starts early and ends late. I'ts 11:22 pm and this is the most energy I've had all week.

Cingular has finally fixed my cell phone issue and I'm back in business for International calls. There is an 11 hour time difference so I might not take calls but at least I'll get messages now.

Security leaving Beirut was tight. We had all of our carry-on luggage checked at the aircraft jet-way and received a pat-down for weapons prior to getting on the plane. That's not normal so it must have been due to the Danish Consulate attack today.

I'm in boring Kuwait now so all is well. My hotel overlooks the ocean but it's night, the windows are dirty so I can't see it. One week down, two to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list