This week has put me in St. Louis. I'm surprised that both myself and my luggage arrived together. Carlsbad was having major rain and I had to slosh through floods at the airport. I don't think my pants dried until Denver. The luggage is still somewhat damp. At each connection I had just enough time to go from one gate to the next but that's better than missing the connection. I forgot that today is Fat Tuesday so all the weirdos are out to party tonight in St. Louis. I'm not talking normal party strange. As soon as I left the metro, I was accosted by a crazy man telling me to give up all possessions for lent. (This as he told me to eat well for Fat Tuesday) It's hard to sprint with large luggage but I did my best!

It's sunny and clear so at least I can enjoy the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list