All right. It's St. Patrick's Day and instead of drinking a Guiness, I find myself at an LAX airport hotel doing homework. I have a 630 am flight from LAX to St. Louis in the morning and I just couldn't see getting up at 2:00 am to drive to the airport so here I am. At least the homework is nearly done.

I cleaned up the condo as best I could in preparation for the home inspection while I'm gone. The termite inspection has been set up and now I can hope for the best. I'll probably set up the movers/storage date for the last week of April. I want the house to be empty right before escrow closes.

The condo is slowly starting to feel like it belongs to someone else. I hope that the new owner takes the time to paint, redo the carpet and fix up all the things that I've neglected to do. The spiders have really enjoyed all of the boxes that I've brought into the house. Everytime that I have to unpack something, a spider jumps out. I'm not looking forward to when I finally move into a new home and have to unpack all of my spider-ridden boxes. Ugh.

So the next two weeks are all about St. Louis. I might as well shut off the cable since the Sci-Fi channel has ended the Friday night season until July. That's a good $50 savings right there. I've already turned off one of the phone lines. The DSL will be the last to go.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:04 AM

    I'm a little late in responding, but I just wanted to offer my condolences about the lack of Guinness on Saint Paddy's Day...

    Ms. Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list