The tour to Liechtenstein just got cancelled due to low participation. Bummer! I was looking forward to that. Intead, I'm going to head out on the usual standby of the Trolley Tour and boat cruise on Lake Zurich. There is only light snowfall this morning and so far, no rain.

Now Homer has me thinking about cheese. Last night I ordered a cheeseburger and it came with just cheese. This morning my omelette had one choice of cheese. Both were Swiss cheese to me but just cheese here.

Zurich is about as far from Lubbock as you can get. It's almost like being on another planet when compared to Lubbock! I can't say more for fear of having the citizens of Lubbock come after me.

Comments

  1. Are you saying the burger had no meat? Sounds like a great vegetarian meal. I'm hungry now and all I have to eat is a ham sandwich. I think I'll try to grill it and make it interesting. Oh, here comes the rain again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog