Wow, even I have my limits for how much time I'm willing to spend on work and school on the weekends. Today I decided just to be lazy. I still pulled up e-mail and did the required school topics but it was such a great day I had to be outside. Since it was sunny, I started out with a good workout at the beach. I had to exercise because I had lunch plans at a Brazil Steakhouse that was all you can eat.

Let me just say that I am now a fan of the all you can eat Brazil Steakhouse. There are 12 different types of meat that the waiters bring around and slice off at your table. You can have as much as you want. There's also the hot and cold buffet of salads, seafood, sides but none of them are the usual fare. I normally dislike mussels but smother them in sauces and cheese and I'm there! Fried bananas with brown sugar, yum! I hardly even eat meat but I had to try at least 4 of the 12 items. 3 plates of food later I was a roly-poly but in a good way.

After all that food, I was just (and still am) too stuffed to think. Work, no way! School, no way! Since it's Saturday night and I thought I'd be studying, I think I'm going to catch up on TiVo instead. After all, Sci-Fi Friday awaits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list