19 classes down and one to go! I am finally in the last class for school. This one looks to be routine and it focuses on ethics in business, school, and personal ethics. I'm not sure what the university thinks the students have learned about ethics, most of us have been desparate to meet the deadlines each week. I've learned to write to the grade requirement, not to what I really believe. Maybe that can be my topic on the value of being a student and applications in the workplace. Then again, I want the A, so I'll write what the instructor wants to hear. Sad, but true. In 6 weeks, I'll have forgotten it all. Who knows? I might even get to see movies in a movie theater again soon!

Comments

  1. I'd give you an ethics paper of mine that you could turn in, but then, it is an ethics class. I am so enjoying catching up on movies and TV.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list